Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men; For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say. --D & C 100:5-6

Monday, May 30, 2016

A WHOLE NEW WORLD! -WEEK 43


Well everything is completely new from last week!!!   First off, I'm not in Masbate anymore!!  Yes it was sad to leave but I'm actually kinda happy to be in a new area!  Second, NEW area!! Me and my new comp are opening this area which means neither of us know this area!!  So we are literally going to just walk around and talk to people until we find people to teach cause we have no idea where anyone is!! And it's not like America where people have house addresses all it is like the general are like saying she's in Mesa in mountain view highschool area! Then you go and find the girl.... we’re PRETTY FREAKIN PUMPED!! 
Also new MY COMP!!  Elder Anselmo!! He came to the mission with my trainee!! So he's kinda new but he's cool!! he's filipino fyi!! 

 Ya so last week we baptized ante cute sooo sweet!! Love that gurl!! she's gonna stay strong!! And then we were kinda just visiting people the rest of the week cause I was pretty sure I would be transferred! But it was fun I got to go over to the other side of mobo to visit old people I taught!!!

Then on Sunday, we slept at the ZL's and I went and saw a couple of people I taught with them! Then yesterday we left at 4 in the morning to head over to Legazpi!! And me and Elder Rupp sat on top of the boat the whole way (the boat was like the one that fits like 20 people and is like bamboo things its weird hahah but we sat on top, took a photoshoot and talked about our lives!! and then I got freakin burnt on the boat!! Then when we landed in Legazpi I spotted one of the office Elders trucks so we jumped in that instead of a jeepney and we had 6 people in the back of a 3 seat truck!! hahahha ya Philippines is sick!! Well then when we got to the office I found out that Elder Downing from the mtc is in the office, he's the supply elder, and then Elder Tonga who was with me in mobo for a bit is the new ap!! so I was just chilling in the office with them!! Because the ac was freakin amazing!! Then they told me I had to go get my license. So I went and got it and yes they're  just like in America... it takes 2 hours to get a license!! BUT HEY I HAVE A DRIVERS LICENSE IN THE PPINES!!!  Then we had to take a 1 hour jeepney ride to our area and then met up with our like house mates! and I found out that one of them lived in Cody Porters area in Boise Idaho!! So we took a pic and I sent over Cody's way hehe!! Then we just got settled in cause it was night time and we hadn't eaten or anything and we didn't know where our area is hahaha!

But now we are on pday... we played basketball with the zone earlier, then like a little game with the whole zone!! then went home washed some clothes by hand.  I still  didn't get put in an area with a washing machine!! In some areas missionaries buy washing machines and then leave them!! Now we have to go buy some groceries and then we're gonna just go walk around later tonight in our area and see who we can find!!  I'm gonna "roll up my sleeves and get to work!" that's what dad wants me to do!! THAT'S WHAT THE LORD WANTS ME TO DO AND I WILL DO IT!! 


 LOVE ELDER BAKER
HAKUNA MATATA!!

Ante Cute...Sheila's baptism

dinner out before transfers!

 
gonna miss these guys!!!







Saying goodbye to all the Masbate peeps!






 Some fun YSA's that came to the port to see the missionaries
off on their transfer day!


 Elder Baker and Elder Rupp transferring back from Masbate
talking about LIFE..on top of the boat!

 


 Loved running into one of his MTC buddies:
Elder Downing...."Homies Forever"
 A wig he found in the new apartment.
He's having withdrawals of his long hair!!!  uh oh 


And it shall come to pass that power shall rest upon thee; thou shalt have great faith, and I will be with thee and go before thy face.         --D&C 39:12

No comments:

Post a Comment