Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men; For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say. --D & C 100:5-6

Monday, December 12, 2016

THE GRIND! -WEEK 70

Sooo it’s been another week! I feel like I always say this, but the weeks are FLYING BY! Time flys when your having fun right??

Well this week probably went by fast because it was soo GREAT! We found a ton of new investigators this week a lot we haven’t really started teaching yet and seen any progression but we found this one family this week named the DY family (pronunced D) they are soo cool.  I think all the missionaries will know what I’m saying when you can just feel like someone is gonna progress when you first meet them. Well that’s how this family was.  We met the father and we taught him a quick little overview of our lessons and mainly felt like teaching a little about the BOOK OF MORMON so that became our focus and we invited him to read and pray about it and he was determined to do it!  We haven’t gone back yet but we are going back tomorrow so I’ll let you know how it goes! hahaha pray for him!!

So I don’t have very much time but I just want to share some quick lil stories from this week that were fun! So I’m sure you guys know about the whole #LightTheWorld well we have lil pass along cards and we have been challenged to give alot of those out all the time by just opening our mouths and its BEEN SOO FUNN! I love this mission because I’m becoming more open to talk to strangers haha I’m still scared but it makes it a little bit easier when I know I have something soo important to share! haha Well this week I’ve had some experiences giving cards out to people while riding jeepneys or tricys or while buying from one of my favorite food stands! haha I try giving them out to everyone! And alot of the responses are “we're catholic" I love saying to them that whatever religion we are, this isn’t just about religion... this is about us serving them! And about sharing the good news of Christ's birth and how it can change our lives! 

Well rain’s coming down out of nowhere and the powers probably about to go out so I just wanna send this out before I go!!  

I LOVE YOU ALL!! 

CONGRATS TO COURT FOR GETTING MARRIED THIS WEEK!! I LOVE YOU COURT!! 

#LIGHTTHEWORLD!! 

LOVE ELDER BAKER
HAKUNA MATATA!! 












No comments:

Post a Comment