Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men; For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say. --D & C 100:5-6

Sunday, July 26, 2015

FAREWELL TALK IN CHURCH

Dillon gave his "farewell" talk in church today.  He did such a fantastic job!  I was so proud of him.  I know he is ready to get out there and serve a mission and serve his Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and to find those people in the Philippines, who are ready to hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ and be baptized in His name. His testimony of the Gospel is strong, it is unwavering, he is ready.

 Therefore, O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might mind and stregth, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day.   Therefore, if ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work.   --Doctrine & Covenants 4: 2-3

I can be a missionary now.
I don't have to wait until I'm grown.
I'll live each day the best that I know how,
And they'll see I have a testimony of my own,
A testimony of my very own.

No comments:

Post a Comment