Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men; For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say. --D & C 100:5-6

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

It's OFFICIAL.......He's ELDER BAKER 8.4.15

We went to the Stake Offices where President Hiatt
set Dillon apart as a Full-time Missionary
for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
He's official......  He's now a missionary!
He was given an amazing blessing, 
I know that he will be able to go and serve the Lord
in the Philippines and do just what is needed there.
He was blessed to be able to get along well with
his companions and others around him.  He always
does anyways, but I loved this part of the blessing so much.
He was blessed with the gift of tounges.  He will need this.
His language is tough.  But, I know with diligence and 
patience and with faith, it will come.
I'm so proud of Dillon and his choice to 
serve a mission for our church.....
now get out there and find those golden opportunities!


 After we came home, he had a giant group of his friends
gather at our house to say their good-byes.
It was so great to see the love and support for him.  
I know they will continue to support him 
throughout his mission.  
SO THANKFUL FOR ALL OF THEM!

Best Frousins!  Cousin/Friends!

We love this great group of friends!!





  



Just a quick 2 years.....  Don't forget to write!
The Lord needs valiant servants,
To do his work in the latter day,
Who follow the teachings of Jesus
And serve his people in a loving way.
I will be his servant
And keep my covenants valiantly.
I'll stand for truth, I'll stand for right.
The Lord can depend on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment