Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men; For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say. --D & C 100:5-6

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Work Hard All Day Every Day! -WEEK 3

Hi everyone!

This week was a pretty descent week, wasn't hard like the last ones but it was just a normal week in the MTC!  6 hours of class a day and eating the same non flavorful foods everyday!  But yesterday was sweeet!!  So my comp took a soccer ball right in the face!!  lol but he messed up his eye and had to go to the doctor and they sent us to an eye center and we just got to visit the outside world!! (he's ok, by the way) It's so weird everything was so colorful!  We had to go to cvs to get a prescription and I couldn't help but just smile as I walked around cvs lol!!  But that was pretty much it this week!

The language is coming really well! Right now we are doing conjegations and it's really difficult, but we're working on it.

Oh ya we watched a video on missionary work that was great!  I advise all future missionarys to watch it.  It's called Missionary Work and the Atonement!!  It taught me that missionary work is supposed to be hard and it's never gonna stop being hard!  AND I'M SOO EXCITED TO JUST WORK HARD ALL DAY EVERYDAY!!

And I love getting all your dear elders throughout the week.  Everyone says they get homesick when the read them but it just makes me so happy to read about everything!!

HEY REMEMBER TO GIVE COURT AN EXTRA BIG HUG FROM ME ON HER B-DAY!! HEHEHE

Mahal Kita

Elder Baker






When there is a task to do, do it with a smile.
Do more than you are asked to do and go the second mile.



No comments:

Post a Comment