Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men; For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say. --D & C 100:5-6

Saturday, September 19, 2015

HEYYYYY I'M HERE IN THE PPINES! -WEEK 7


We have a couple minutes to just say we made it safely, and tell you I

love you!  mahal kita! or padaba taka!! That's another way to say I love
you!  We're taking off to go proselyting with the Manila missionaries!



We love our missionary and we're so proud of him!
We can't wait to start hearing about who he's teaching,
what he's eating and where he's living and who his companions are!
Sending lot's of prayers his way.

No comments:

Post a Comment