Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men; For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say. --D & C 100:5-6

Monday, September 28, 2015

ELDER JOE COMING AT YOU LIVE -WEEK 9


Well I'm out here in the ppines! I'm not in Legazpi like everyone thinks I am.  I am actually in Masbate! lol  Right when I got to Legazpi, I found my companion and it turns out that he is the BRANCH PRESIDENT of a ward on Masbate! lol So, I'm over here in the mobo ward! Ohh ya, guess what, I'm the branch clerk lol! Ya it was a very suprising and crazy first day lol! Um well, I got here Wednesday and then on Thursday morning we took a 3 hour boat ride to Masbate! And then we got here, got a couple things un-packed and then had a quick comp study and went to work lol!! I met brother Mark Jade who looked like a 12 year old kid and then he came out teaching with us, then Elder Irabon (my companion). Well then we went and taught Sister Bellagoza and I invited her to be baptised at the end and she accepted!! Then we went to brother Rocky and I taught him and then I extended the baptismal invitation again ... and... HE ACCEPTED ALSO!! We gave him the date for December 6th and he said he doesn't like the number 6 lol, so it's the 5th! But the rest of my first day we taught 8 lessons and then we also tracted for 2 hours!! It was a crazy long day! I'm running out of time, so I'll tell some other stuff real quick! Well, on Saturday the church got robbed and they stole the computer and dvd, so we had to go to the police station and do a bunch of stuff! And then on Sunday night we taught a jehovas witness! wowo that was crazy! Umm and then today we went to a wedding of one of our investigators and then to their reception and I was dancing with all the kids, it was wayyy fun!! 
LOVE ELDER BAKER
HAKUNA MATATA!!
at the Legazpi airport
Elder Baker's first companion...Elder Iriabon
Doing the laundry...old school
Taking care of "official business"
Making friends just like Dillon does!
Letting loose and having fun at the wedding reception!


The Lord needs valiant servants,
To do his work in the latter day,
Who follow the teachings of Jesus
And serve his people in a loving way.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment