Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men; For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say. --D & C 100:5-6

Monday, April 10, 2017

HOT...RAIN...HOT...RAIN... -WEEK 88

Soo wanna know what the weather is like in the ppines.. well the subject tells you exactly what it’s like! hahaha It’s so annoying how one second it’s hot and then it rains out of nowhere sometimes just a couple minutes or seconds and then leaves and the sun comes back and then IT’S 10X HOTTER AND 10X MORE HUMID! hahaha
but......I LOVE IT! haha I can’t stand the cold! So this last Sunday we had general conference and we went to watch it in the stake center and WOW!! Air conditioned rooms are WAYYY TOO COLD!! I could barely pay attention cause I was freezing haha but it was nice cause it also kept me and everyone else awake! (along with my bag FULL of candies hehe) but CONFERENCE WAS UMMM AMAZING!! like WOAH! Soo crazy good! We were soo sad tho because we had 3 investigators that were planning on coming and 1 super special one that wants to learn soo much about prophets and apostles BUT...none of them came! The 1 bailed on us last second because her dad (who is an inactive member) wouldn't let her go.. #SAD! Then the other 2 didn't go because the member that was gonna go with them to show them where the stake center was got sick and didn’t go... me and my comp were super devastated because there was some AMAZING talks for investigators! The prophet bearing down in pure testimony of the Book of Mormon, and other apostles teaching clearly the doctrine of the Godhead and the role of the spirit in them learning its true! And then others just speaking STRAIGHT to investigators helping them on this CRAZY path that they are traveling! And giving them the courage to keep going...and others showing THE BLESSINGS they received thru the gospel and how it blessed their ETERNAL families... LIKE WOAH!! that conference was AWESOME!! 

But other than that this week we have been mainly working with those 3 I mentioned earlier.. their names are 1 Arcel 19 shes the one who wants to learn about prophets.. 2 Antonette 18 she is a friend of a member that just loves being in the church with people that treat her soo well! 3 Gilbert 18 he also has a couple member friends and his family is also members..just not active but he just told us one day he wanted to be baptized so we are working on helping him develop a testimony so he doesn’t end up like his other family members.. 
but we also are trying to find some new investigators we didn’t have any good success this week besides people that we set return appointments for this week and we’ll see how they are! And we got 2 referrals yesterday that we will contact to see if they are "the one” we've been trying to find!
I’m soo happy with the progression I’m seeing in this area and with all this work in general! I just heard that 2 investigators are getting baptized that I taught in my last area so I’m happy to see miracles happening in this work!! 
I know this church is true and I’m so #blessed to be here in this work! 
I love you all and I’m so thankful for all your support for missionary work thru your prayers and personal missionary work! 

LOVE ELDER PANADERO
ps.dont forget...

HAKUNA MATATA!!







Now we have a world where people are confused.
If you don't believe it, go and watch the news.
We can get direction all along our way,
If we heed the prophets -- follow what they say.
Follow the prophet, follow the prophet,
Follow the prophet; don't go astray.
Follow the prophet, follow the prophet,
Follow the prophet; he knows the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment