Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men; For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say. --D & C 100:5-6

Monday, April 3, 2017

#blessed -WEEK 87

MARAY NA AGA TABI! 
Well it’s been another #blessed week this week! So pretty much all we did last week was check out my new area and meet some members and less actives and then I met the one or two investigators we had... But this week WOOOHH this week was AWSOME!! So I went thru the area book and wrote down every old investigator that missionaries taught and then we went out and I would ask members, investigators or whoever trying to find these people. Well it turned out to be QUITE A BLESSING! So here’s what happened! So we went to the area of the people and then the first one we found pretty easy and we taught her a lesson and she’s SOO ready for the gospel now! Not like back in the day where she just wasn’t interested now IT’S HER TIME! So we taught her and then I asked her if she knew these other people on my list.. and then she showed us the house and we taught those two other people and they're still a little closed minded but we’ll work on them! And then that led us to go to another house which had their 2 friends with him and turns out one of them was another name on my list so we taught them also!! hahha BUT THE BEST PART IS THAT 3 OF THEM!! ended up coming to church this week!! WOOT!! I was soo excited!! When they came in!! Then one of our other new investigators from last week came to church (the one that always feeds us when we go there!) I was soo pumped to see that there was finally some investigators coming to church!! And to make it 10X BETTER!! a part member family came to church also!! When the family walked in bishop turns to me (cause we were on the stand) and told me to baptize that family! hahaha Soo now we have a NEW PART MEMBER FAMILY WE’RE GONNA WORK ON!! 
So pretty much EVERYTHING IS BACKWARDS THIS WEEK!! Last week I thought we weren’t gonna have any success but now.. i SEE BIG THINGS HAPPENING HERE!! 
Oh and mom don’t worry I’m still getting fed like CRAZY!! I love it here! We have meals like everyday!! Especially with graduation these couple weeks everyone has food! hahaha 
Hope you like my new friend! MOY! the monkey! hahaha 

LOVE ELDER PANADERO
HAKUNA MATATA!!















"MOY" the monkey!










No comments:

Post a Comment