Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men; For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say. --D & C 100:5-6

Friday, November 27, 2015

"MOTHER I LOVE YOU, MOTHER I DO"

A hand written letter I received from Dillon Thanksgiving weekend!!!  Made my day

Dear, my beloved mother!

"Mother I love you, Mother I Do" I think that's a primary song, di ba?  I've just been thinking about you and the fam lately, I was in our interview with the president and we were talking about if anything has been bothering me and I said no, not really about the mish.....I've just been a little homesick lol!  Who isn't homesick on the mission right?  Well, we talked about how I just need to remember that my family will be more blessed if I'm here serving than if I was home!  So to help you guys receive maraming blessings I'm gonna stay here lol!

Well, me and president Guanzon were talking about how much more I'm gonna love my family after the mission and how awesome that day is gonna be at the airport when I come home!!  ahhhh!  I'm so excited for that.  That's always been one of my fav things is seeing missionaries coming home!  (side note...I made predictions for who changes the most out of the cousins, I'm guessing Maggie and Max/Luke.)  Well, I love you so much and I pray for you specifically and the whole fam every day.  It's cool at night when I pray usually around 10:30 pm here, it's 7:30 am there so it's around the time everyone is waking up, so it's like we're praying at the same time for each other!  cool huh?

Well, Mahal na mahal kita!  Magandang Gabie for every night for the next 2 years!  LOL!

Love,

your over-weight lover heavy D!

aka Elder Baker

akaka Dillon Christopher Baker your Baby!




p.s.  I miss your tacos

p.s.s  I miss you Jammin out to Bon Jovi!

p.s.s.s. I miss morning breakfast you made me!

p.s.s.s.s I really miss our washing machine and you washing my clothes LOL!

p.s.s.s.s.s.  I miss you getting mad at me for not doing my homework and I wish I would have listened to you!  I've realized that I'm actually pretty good at studying LOL!  And I actually kind of enjoy reading now!


No comments:

Post a Comment