Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men; For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say. --D & C 100:5-6

Sunday, December 27, 2015

IT'S NEW YEARS!! -WEEK 21

WOOOOW WHAT A WEEK!! 

Well me and my new comp are doing work out here in mobo!!  In the next month we should have 7 baptisms in our area.  2 part member families but the rest investigators!!!  And they're like actually progressing and want to be baptised, soo I'm really hoping that it works out good!! 

BUT WHAT'S BETTER THAN BAPTISM WHITES.... TEMPLE WHITES!!! 

So this last December our branch was supposed to do a temple trip for the youth and some members to get endowed but because of the typhoon it didnt work out and they moved it to May... what a bummer right.... NOPE!!!  It's a actually a huge miracle!! Because now we have 2 FAMILIES THAT ARE PREPARING TO ENTER THE TEMPLE AND BE SEALED!!!  Wow I was walking home to my apartment and earlier that day I was teaching about how everything in the world and everything that happens in the world denotes there is a God!!  And I was thinking about how our Heavenly Father works in mysterious ways for real!!!  And everything that happens is for a reason!!! 
  
Well this is my email for the week.  So sorry for the shortness but I've got bigger and better things to do!! hehehe ;) 

LOVE YOU ALL!
LOVE ELDER BAKER
HAKUNA MATATA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment