Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men; For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say. --D & C 100:5-6

Sunday, January 3, 2016

2016 A FULL YEAR OF BEING A MISSIONARY! -WEEK 22

Well this is gonna be a crazy good year.  I will be a dedicted missionary for 365 days straight!!    NO OFF DAYS!!  NO SICK DAYS!!  NO PLAY!  JUST WORK!!  (maybe a lil play!)


But for real I'm sooo excited for this year!!  I can see how I'm changing peoples lives for the better!!  And it's the best feeling ever!!  Speaking of people changing their lives, we have one baptism this Wednesday!!  And then we also have this investigator that will be baptised soon, and he's hilarious!  When he talks about the church he says "our" church hahhaha!!
Training update: well training is always difficult and I was thinking this last week about why I got chosen as a trainer and I thought about what my President would say to me if I wanted to quit!  He'd say "well Elder I know this is what the Lord knows you're capable of doing, cause this calling wasn't from me.  It was from God!  But if you don't think you can handle it, you can just give up.."   Maybe not that harsh but that's how I put in my head to push me hahaha!!
I just want everyone to remember the promise in 1 Nephi 3:7!  About how the Lord prepares a way for us to accomplish ALL COMMANDMENTS!!  Then also a couple verses later in verse 15 Nephi says " I won't go down to the tent of my father until I have accomplished the commandment!!  Something like that.  But I apply it to my life, cause I'm not going to return home until I have brought all the people I'm supposed to bring the gospel!! 

LOVE ELDER BAKER
HAKUNA MATATA!!


 Elder Baker's new Companion

 Elder Baker with his companion and MJ - MJ is waiting for his call( it's in the mailroom today!)
The two companionships in the house now!


The Lord gives us commandments and asks us to obey.
Sometimes I am temped to choose another way.
When I'm discouraged, and think I cannot try,
I will be courageous, and I will reply:
I WILL GO; I WILL DO
THE THING THE LORD COMMANDS.
I KNOW THE LORD PROVIDES A WAY;
HE WANTS ME TO OBEY.
I WILL GO; I WILL DO
THE THING THE LORD COMMANDS.
I KNOW THE LORD PROVIDES A WAY;
HE WANTS ME TO OBEY.


No comments:

Post a Comment