Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men; For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say. --D & C 100:5-6

Monday, January 25, 2016

LIVIN THE PINOY LIFE!! -WEEK 25

So we had transfers this last week and it was really sad because the two other elders in our apartment got transferred!! The sad part is that they both spoke English!!  And now the 3 other people in my house are pure filipino!  And don't speak English... LIKE AT ALL!!! HAHAHAHHAHA it's wayy cool tho I was thinking about it and I'm like... holy crap I'm in the ppines, living in a house with 3 other filipinos!! And speaking a different language 24/7!! hahahhaha 


I LOVE IT!!!!

So these last 2 weeks have been great with this new family we got!!  They've attended church the last  2 weeks!  And they love the gospel!!  Everything we teach them, like the word of wisdom, and tithing, and law of chastity, they think is great!!  And they're like, why doesn't our religion have that?!! haahhaha they're the best!!!  And not only do they love to listen... THEY LOVE TO SHARE THE GOSPEL!!  They give us referrals and introduce us to their friends around their houses!!  So now we have a ton of investigators by her house!!  And a lot attend church!!  This last week we had 12 investigators attend church!!!  WHAT!?!?  That just doesn't happen out here in the Legazpi mission hahahha!!  But I'm lovin it!!  This branch/ area is PROGRESSING FOR SURE!!!  Maybe when I come back after my mission it will be a ward!!!  (p.s. mom and dad better start saving for me to come back!) 

I LOVE YOU ALL!

LOVE ELDER BAKER
HAKUNA MATATA!!


Search, Ponder and Pray
Are the things that I must do.
The spirit will guide, and deep inside,
I'll know the scriptures are true.

No comments:

Post a Comment