Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men; For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say. --D & C 100:5-6

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

BAPTISMS/TRANSFERS/PPINES!!!! -WEEK 37

WELL THIS WEEK WAS PRETTY DANG SWEET!!

Soo last Saturday we had 7 baptisms in one day!!! It was soo cool we had 4 from mobo and then 3 in masbate!!! But it was wayyy cool, cause because 3 of the investigators of the missionaries chose me to baptize them!!  And then I was supposed to baptize our investigator, but the investiagtor that Elder Jardeleza was supposed to baptize bailed.  So then I gave him our investigator.   It was so cool tho cause every missionary in mobo got to baptize someone in one day!!  It was super funny tho cause I was just like chillin in the water waiting for the next person lol!!! But something really cool I realized the other day is I have not in my whole entire life baptized someone in English!! Actually as I was writing that I remembered I did baptize for the dead once with Liv!! So that's not true, I have baptised for the dead in English but... I have yet to baptize an alive person in English!!! 

Next funny thing!! I DIDN'T GET TRANSFERED!!  I've been in this area for 7 months and after this transfer I'll be here for 9 months!!! I think I'm the only one of all my friends still in their first area!!  Yessica will probably go to her second area before me lol!! BUT MY SON GOT TRANSFERED!! My son is my trainee!!! It was sad sending him off on the boat, but it's okay he's gonna be a great missionary!! WELL, MY NEW COMP IS ELDER NONU!!  He's from Australia!!  He's like 5 foot 6 and 225 pounds!! He's a sick guy, he's a rugby player!! But he's a pretty new missionary!! He just came out of training so he has a very limited amount of Tagalog, so it's gonna be fun trying to teach now!! I'm super excited tho I've always wanted like an Australian or Newzealeander comp!! 

Well this last week we were super busy going to different places for interviews and it really screwed up our work we only had a limited amount of time to work!! But we have this really cool inveestigator named Betsey!! She is 16 and she is really interested in reading the Book of Mormon!! We haven't been to her house since we dropped off the BOM but we're going there tomorrow to see how it goes!! We also had a new investigator come to church!! Her real name is Shella, but she just goes by aunty cute!! hahaha she attended church for the first time last week!!

Well I still haven't seen General Conference so if you want to tell me some of your fav talks so I can look out for them that would be nice!! But I was reading in the old conference talks last week and I was reading one of my favs, which is "A Saint Is A Sinner That Just Keeps Trying! by Elder Dale G Renlund.  I would advise you all to go read it, it's super cool!! and inspires you to be better!!

GIHIGUGMA KO KAYO!!!! 



God cares a lot more about who we are
and about who we are becoming
than about who we once were.
                         --Elder Dale G. Renlund







No comments:

Post a Comment