Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men; For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say. --D & C 100:5-6

Monday, April 4, 2016

PPINES UPDATE FROM YOURS TRULY -WEEK 35

Well I wish I had some cool story like I had last week!! But you know that stuff like just doesn't happen everyday lol!! Well ya actually this week we didn't have anything crazy happen... we just kinda went and taught people all week lol like what else are we supposed to as missionaries! HAHAHA TOTALLY KIDDING!  Well this last week we really taught lessons, but it was alot better than just teaching, because one of the families we were teaching this last week was a part member family and the non-member is the dad.  And so of couse we really want to get him to be a member also so that we can get that family sealed in the temple!!  So they can recieve all the blessings of the gospel!!  It's also really sad to see the mom practically crying because she wants her husband to become a member!!  The problem is that he is only at the house for like 1 week and now he went back to work far away!! 

Well another person we were focusing on was ROBINHO!!  Our investigator getting baptized!!  So we went over there alot this week!!  AND WE HAD THE BAPTISM ON SATURDAY!! AHHH IT WAS THE BEST THING EVER!! HE'S LITERALLY LIKE MY FAVORITE LIL KID EVER!  HE'S LIKE A LIL BROTHER I NEVER HAD OR LIKE A SON I HAVEN'T HAD YET... well it was hilarious when he got baptized and came out of the water he looked me in the eyes and just screamed out WOOOHOOO!!  I don't know if it was cause it was cold or he just felt like the people in the people in the Book of Mormon that felt the spirit so strong that they shouted for joy!!!  lol Well, that was an amazing experience baptizing him!!  And I'm soo excited for him to eventually be serving a mission!!  And I'll be able to see the fruits of my labors for years to come!!

Well I haven't seen general conference yet ... soo everyone send me some of your favs from conference and I'll send some of my favs when I watch it!!  Well I'll share you something I found this last week!!  This little powerful verse I found is found in Mark 11:22 it says "and Jesus answering saith unto them, have faith in God." YUP THATS IT!! SHORT SIMPLE POWERFUL AND YOU CAN APPLY IT ANYWAY YOU WANT ANY SITUATION YOU WANT AND AT ANYTIME!!  JUST ALWAYS REMEMBER THE FUTURE IS AS BRIGHT AS YOUR FAITH SOO MAKE YOUR FUTURE BRIGHT BY GAINING MORE FAITH!!  I LOVE YOU ALL AND KEEP PRESSING FORWARD!!  AND PAGTITIS HANGANG WAKAS!!


LOVE ELDER BAKER
HAKUNA MATATA!!





More holiness give me,
More strivings within,
More patience in suffering,
More sorrow for sin,
More faith in my Savior,
More sense of his care,
More joy in his service,
More purpose in prayer.



No comments:

Post a Comment