Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men; For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say. --D & C 100:5-6

Monday, June 27, 2016

TIYAGA TIYAGA! -WEEK 47

So tiyaga means kind of like patience or like just continue! But it's pronounced like chugga chugga like a train hahaha I thought that was cool!! But really as a missionary and just as normal people that's all we really have to do is chug thru the hard times and just wait for the day when we will be made glorious! I read somewhere in the New Testament this last week about the parable of like the metal and how it has to go thru the refiners fire to become a beautiful piece of metal, and it's just like us how can't we be made into something great if we don't suffer the greatest trials!! 
I RESPECT ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE THE HARDEST TRIALS... you know why... because those are the people with the STRONGEST FAITH!! God knows as their faith builds, he needs to keep testing them with harder trials! but just keep chugging!! And know God loves you! 

This last week was absoulutely crazy!!! SIKE!!! It was actually a completely normal week we just worked and worked hahaha but we got to go to our roommates baptism so like that was funn hahaha!! 
BUT this week we've been working with one of our progressing investigators, her name is Loribell!! She is wayy cool her brother used to get taught, but now he's always busy with school and work. So we've been trying to start her with the lessons and she immediatley progressed!! She read until 1 Nephi chapter 15 in one day haha and she always has a ton of questions it's great!! And then she attended church this last Sunday!! Thank goodness... we've been having a drought with investigators coming to church haha but we're hoping for a lot this next week.  We've got some pretty interested people I'll let you know how they go next week so I'm not too excited haha!! 

But that's about it for this week take a look at some of the photos those are fun! The pic of the rice and noodles just made me laugh how they have to eat rice with EVERYTHING!! Then the other pics just some fun stuff hahaha!! Sunset is for Court haha she was mad I didn't have any sunset pics haha! First time I've seen one my whole mish the trees always blocked them in my last area!! 

LOVE ELDER BAKER
HAKUNA MATATA!!



   








And I will bring the third part through the fire 
and will refine them as silver is refined, 
and will try them as gold is tried: 
they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: 
I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, 
The Lord is my God.
                                       -- Zechariah 13:9

No comments:

Post a Comment