Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men; For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say. --D & C 100:5-6

Monday, July 11, 2016

#EveryMemberAMissionary -WEEK 49

YOOO WHAT UP FAM AND FRIENDS!! I hope everyone had a fun 4th of July!! No one blew up their arm right?? I bet Marqus and Brady did... 
Well we had a pretty great 4th hahaha we had a zone activity so ya that was fun. Sadly I didn't bring my wardrobe of American flag apparel so I just had to wear normal clothes... but I still remembered America in my heart!! And I'm happy to say that America was represented well early this morning as me and Elder Pullicar took on two pinoys in a nice game of 2 on 2 basketball and we wrecked them!! #MERICA!! 

But like other than showing pinoys how us Americans roll we actually did some spiritual stuff and worked haha!! This week was actually a great week! So of course we have been working with Loribell one of our progressing investigators and actually we only got 1 lesson last week cause she was busy, but we got to teach her with her mom who was visiting!! She wasn't interested buttt Loribell still is and she attended church this week!! THEN ON WEDNESDAY we had a member give us a referral of a family that used to be taught but idk what happened cause they're golden investigators! So we went there, and taught the first lesson and they knew all the answers like better than some members do!! haha and We taught them twice and then they attended church on Sunday too!! There is 3 of them that came to church! The oldest sister Kristina and the brother Jomel and sister Kyla!! We're gonna start working with them alot, because they said they've been to church like 20 times, but never got baptized, soo we'll see what the problem was there!! 

I LOVE YOU GUYS ALL!  JUST KEEP DOING WHAT WE DO AS MEMBERS OF THE CHURCH AND BECOME A LIGHT UNTO THE WORLD!!  I read that the best missionary work a member can do is show their faith by the choices they make!! 

"Live your life so that those who don't know Him but know you will come to know Him because of you"  TROOF!! #EveryMemberAMissionary 

LOVE ELDER BAKER

HAKUNA MATATA!!

The LIGAO Zone
 He says every Sunday they get fed like KINGS
and even more days of the week...He loves it!
We love the families that feed our missionaries all over the world 💞


 Jersey shop he found where he can have anything made! Go Devils!

an oldie but a goodie.......
 Elder Baker's American Flag Apparel!
(left at home, but always loved)


I'm trying to be like Jesus;
I'm following in his ways.
I'm trying to love as he did,
in all that I do and say.
At times I am tempted to make a wrong choice,
But I try to listen as the still small voice whispers,
"Love one another as Jesus love you.
Try to show kindness in all that you do.
Be gentle and loving in deed and in thought,
For these are the things Jesus taught."


No comments:

Post a Comment