Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men; For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say. --D & C 100:5-6

Monday, July 18, 2016

PRAY THAT WE FIND A SOLID FAMILY! -WEEK 50

HEYOO FAM AND FRIENDS! 

So this week was one of the new transfer and there were a lot of changes to our district well not a lot but half cause there's only 8 of us! But the 4 sisters got pulled out and 4 new ones came in! So that was pretty hard for them this week! But us.... we were just working like normal, besides when the sisters needed help then we would have to help them, but it was fine.. we had a lot of time to work!

SO like last week we were working with our progressing investigators sister Loribell and the Peranca family and Loribell is doing great! We are gonna visit her everyday this week because she is hopefully gonna be baptized on the last Saturday of July!! Yess!!  She is soo great she is like always into the lessons and wants to learn and then goes to like the activities that all the young single adult members go to!! I'm wayy excited!  The Peranca's actually didn't attend this week... we went to the house to invite them and they weren't there... but we'll go over there tomorrow and straighten that up hahaha! 

But other than that we have just been focusing our work on families, so we are gonna focus on finding families and completing part member families. So we are just gonna look for some families this week hehe!  I'll let you know how it goes. Pray that we find a solid family!! 

Sorry this is short but GOOD THINGS COME IN SMALL PACKAGES!! 

I have a lil spiritual thought and a question for you guys!  The question is an argument we've been having!  Did Jesus have a body when he created the earth? Or before he was born?? All answers would be appreciated hehe or thoughts!

And then for the spritual part, comes from a verse in the Book of Mormon! 3 Nephi 12:48 Jesus says to the Nephites "I would that ye should be perfect even as I, or your Father who is in heaven in perfect."  k now think about what things are keeping you from being perfect.... did you find alot?? k now get on your knees and pray for those weaknesses to be come strengths (Ether 12:27)  Then start your journey of perfection!!  Something I was thinking about yesterday and I'm gonna do it later tonight! 


MAHAL NA MAHAL KITA!! PAGDAGOS LANG KAYO!!

LOVE ELDER BAKER
HAKUNA MATATA!!

 Elder Anselmo and a Tricy on a rainy day in Ligao
 "I still haven't sent a pic of a tricy or jeepney, but this one is just a bike not a motorcycle!! that's all a tricy is... is a motor with a side cart!"
 371 days left?  what?  almost to halfway??
Elder Baker and Elder Merrill MTC buds for life!
 Ligao zone.... and here is a quote from Dillon about the pic below 😂
"the one is my boy elder puyong who is a straight g he's dropping the hottest album in 2016 as you can see from the pic!" 

 "And if men come unto me I will
show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them."   Ether 12:27      


No comments:

Post a Comment