Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men; For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say. --D & C 100:5-6

Monday, November 21, 2016

GUINO IS GETTING A BAPTISM!! -WEEK 67

WOOAH WHAT A WEEK! It’s been quite a crazy week with transfers happening last week! On Tuesday we had to get the elders in our house sent out and then I was lucky to be in a trisome with my boy elder Nonu! (my companion back in Mobo) he got to work in our area on Tuesday and it was so fun to be working with him again! 

On Tuesday we found a new less active family, the Milliamina family. The mom is a member but the dad is not a member but all her kids are members…  they all have families now, but we taught them and hopefully we can get working on the dad to start coming to church!  he’s just the kinda guy who just relaxes believes in God but it doesn’t drive him to do anything haha but we’ll see what happens with him! His wife didn't come to church this Sunday but we’ll see what we can do to get them to come! 

We also found the Mota family... a less active family also (lots of new LA's hahah)  The problem with the Mota’s is they live out in the MOUNTAINS hahaha over a hill down a hill thru a river and then up another hill haha! But they’re awesome!! 

Other than less actives, we found a part member family, well actually we didn't find them but... we found this kid that isn't a member hahaha so this family is funny.. the dad is a member.. inactive... the mom is NOT a member... but has gone to church every week since 2013 haha she can’t get baptized until they get married in February! BUT she said she wants to have her son get baptized now…... WHICH MEANS GUINO IS GETTING A BAPTISM!! First one in over a YEAR!  You could say I'm a little excited hahaha!!  And guess what.. the moms little sisters live with her so we’re gonna try and involve them in the lessons also!  The family is the Monillia family! 

Soo this week I had a great time just sitting back and relaxing... hahaha I gave elder Ayson the chance to lead to see if that would help him and...YESS IT WORKED! He started working a lot harder this week so I had a lot better week than I have been out here in Guinobatan! 

I LOVE YOU ALL!! I’M SOO UNBELIEVABLY HAPPY OUT HERE!! #PpinesBaby

LOVE ELDER BAKER

HAKUNA MATATA!!


Whenever I am good and kind
And help someone I see,
I feel so very happy,
For then I'm helping me.

Tra la la la la la la la,
I'm happy as can be
When I am helping others,
For then I'm helping me.

No comments:

Post a Comment