Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men; For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say. --D & C 100:5-6

Monday, November 28, 2016

INTESTINES WITH RICE?? -WEEK 68

HEYYYYOOO WHATS UPPP EVERYONE!! 
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! 

So first off with the subject line.. Well I think the most asked question to me is what weird foods did you eat this week? hahaha so lemme just tell you how my Thanksgiving day was... hahaha so on our way home on Thanksgiving, we stopped by at a lil barbque stand and I bought some chicken intestines and then got some rice... and yup that was my Thanksgiving meal.. haha and actually my meal one other time this week hahaha! But like you guys have noo idea how delicious intestines are HAHAHA!! Well I did kinda get to have a Thanksgiving meal!! One of the members cooked up their turkey for us on Sunday... but it was definitely not the same kind of cooking of turkey! But it made me feel good eating turkey! I’M THANKFUL FOR TURKEY HAHAHA!! 

Well a little update on the week... it was a good week! This area has been one of my hardest areas.. yet it’s been such a GREAT AREA!! It has been an area of growing for myself! haha! But this week we got out and we found a couple of new investigators! I don’t know how interested they will be in the next upcoming weeks but we’ll see! One of them is brother Norbine! He’s 17 and it was funny, when we met him he knew one of my friends back in Ligao, a member, so that was fun hahaha but he seems interested right now! He prayed and is reading the Book of Mormon, so that’s good!! we've only taught him twice tho so we’ll see what happens this week!

And of course we have our baptism coming up! YEET! we’re really excited for him and I think his mom is more excited! His mom has waited many years to be baptised but she will be baptised in February but she’s wayy excited for her sons baptism!! She works with him all the time to undserstand our lessons! She teaches him over and over!! The boy is 11 yrs old so just a lil kid but the whole ward out here is excited for his baptism! Most of the members didn’t know he was an investigator cause he’s been coming to church for like 4 yrs now! 

Well that’s about everything for the week!! I heard a lil quote from a friend that said "if I lost everything I have tomorrow, where would my faith be?”  Be thankful for all the blessings we have in this life but just make sure our faith is always in the right place!! And bulit upon things that are eternal!! 

I’M SOO THANKFUL FOR MY ETERNAL FAMILY!  I’m thankful for this perfect plan! I’m thankful I’m here sharing His plan! I’m thankful for EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU! For all of your prayers and support to all the missionaries!! 

DAGOS LANG PO KAYO! MAHAL KITA! 
LOVE ELDER BAKER

HAKUNA MATATA!!
THANKSGIVING DINNER? ewwww!
Elder Baker says:  it's delicious!

Self-timer pic..... everyone else was late to the pic but
Elder Baker and all the ladies!!!



Elder Baker and Elder Ayson


A lot of people after the HALF-DAY MISSION!

She lost the FHE game!  Baby powder is 
the "loser" punishment!!

My BOY Elder Mahipos!!  haha (I love this guy he says!) 

Elder Baker and Sister Sarte and other members

the pic Dillon took for his sister's wedding!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment