Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men; For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say. --D & C 100:5-6

Monday, November 14, 2016

BAGONG BALITA! -WEEK 66

WELL ACTUALLY I DON’T HAVE REALLY ANY NEW NEWS! I'm still here in GUINOBATAN! With my companion Elder Ayson and still struggling in this area. We were really sad this week because one of our GREAT investigators found a job last week and his schedule is either 7 pm to 7 am which we can teach him in the afternoon when thats his schedule, but every week it switches. This last week it was 7 am to 7pm and his house is too far away and when he gets home he goes right to sleep so we didn't get to teach him at all this week... and then our other progressing was in a different area with his girlfriend all week so we didn't go to him either! BUTTT WE DID get some delicious food this week!! Well more like lil snacks! Something I love about being in the Philippines and being in an area in the "bukid" or like mountains is that the members always give us coconuts!! hahaha Coconut juice has become my all time favorite drink ever!  Like there is nothing better than stopping and drinking a coconut while out walking in the heat of the ppines!! hahaha and I ate some weird lil yellow thing they said the name is "merienda" but that just means snack hahaha some people call it "passion fruit" hahaha I don't know what it’s called, but it was weird looking BUT SOOO GOOD!! I’ll send a pic of it haha! And then we ate some pomelo which is like a filipino version of grapefruits! I don't know maybe it’s the same I never ate grapefruits! haha 

Well, that’s about it haha!! see you all next week. Thanks for the love!! 

LOVE YOU FAM!! 

LOVE ELDER BAKER

HAKUNA MATATA!!


 ALWAYS remember to wear shoes when playing b-ball!

 FHE!
 out working....
district activity! 


buds for life! Elder Downing : ) 


 With Elder Nicks





Legazpi ZONE Conference

tracting 






One of Elder Baker's new favorite fruits?  Wait...that's not a fruit snack?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment