Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men; For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say. --D & C 100:5-6

Monday, February 13, 2017

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY ❤️ -WEEK 80

HEYYYOO I’M BACK!!.... AGAIN!  It seems soo fast!

Well this was A GREAT WEEK!! Nothing really cool happened it was just a great week with my new companion! So my companion is Elder Abracia! I knew him back in the day so we get along good! 

Well this week was just finding and talking to new people! Well actually we had a cool experience while out tracting... so we went to a house and she came out and said no one was there and to just leave.. well I started just talking to her about a banner I saw on the wall about some lady turning 81. Then she kinda got closer to us and then we just talked for like 2 minutes with her thru her gate about our beliefs and then randomly she was like well maybe we could talk for just a little bit.. so we got in and started just talking about her life and stuff.  Turns out she’s from Masbate! hahaha that’s my second home! Then we actually got pretty close with her and taught her the lesson and she was really interested! She agreed for us to come back and teach her again!! Her name is AMOR! Which means love in spanish! 
That was pretty much our whole week finding new people and getting to know them! We found a lot more new people we can teach and actually have some baptisms lined up for the next upcoming months! 

So funny story! We got a new sister in my district this week!! She’s a short term and she came from... MASBATE!! HAHA we knew each other back in the day when I was in Masbate!! So it is fun to have her over here in my district!! I have a pic with her she’s the one in the selfie with just 4 of us… she's the one with the nametag! 

Some sad news is... the baptism we had lined up isn’t happening this week because she has to get married first and the supposed to be marriage got postponed till later on when the stake president gets his marriage license!! ughhh... but we’re hoping it will be soon!! and we also have one lined up for March 4!! Brother Felipe Siapno!!  Hopefully we will set up some more for the next few months!! 

LOVE YOU ALL AND HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! 

LOVE ELDER BAKER
HAKUNA MATATA!!







No comments:

Post a Comment