Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men; For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say. --D & C 100:5-6

Monday, February 20, 2017

SUCH A GOOD WEEK! -WEEK 81

HELLO!! Well it’s been another great week with my new companion. I don’t have any time so I’m gonna keep this REAL SHORT! 


Well we found a new family that we really think might start progressing! Their name is the Razal family! We just need to focus on the mom haha she is a little hesitant to listen to us. The next new guy we found is MARIO! haha When we met him he was immediately willing to listen to us and really wanted to come to church this last Sunday, but said he got called into work last minute. sayang.

Then a couple of our investigators working towards baptism are sister Bea she’s working on March 18th and brother Siapno he’s also working on March 18th. He just needs to continue keeping the word of wisdom, so we’ll keep praying for him! 

Well I love you all!! 

LOVE ELDER BAKER
HAKUNA MATATA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment