Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men; For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say. --D & C 100:5-6

Monday, February 27, 2017

ELDER DAVID A BEDNAR VISIT!! -WEEK 82

WOAHHH what a week!!! Well the cookie monster came and spoke to us this week! (if you’ve heard the Character of Christ talk you’ll get it haha) 

So this last Wednesday ELDER DAVID A BEDNAR CAME AND VISTED MY MISSION!!
First off I didn’t get to shake his hand so don’t get jealous... hahaha BUT HOLY COW!! THAT MAN IS TRULY AN APOSTLE OF THE LORD!! He has the strongest spirit ever!! And that guy is STRAIGHT UP!! He says exactly what’s on his mind cause that’s what the spirit is telling him!! His face while he’s thinking, is just like you can see the spirit just talking to him! 
So what happened is he didn’t just give us a talk... he had us read 4 of his talks beforehand and then he gave us time to share what we learned and then he would expound upon it more and sometimes he would ask you a follow up question and just makes you think and then BAM.. the spirit teaches YOU something new! And then he would expound more on it and WOAH!! It was nuts!! Then he gave us time to ask him and Elder Haynie questions!! About anything!! It was soo cool some of the things he would get asked and expound on! Most were about teaching skills and stuff we need to get better at, but some were about like our future and it was nuts!! It was like a 4 hour session and I think 1 hour was talking about our future wives and how to be better parents hahaha!! So not just mission tips but life tips! He said, "so don’t get trunky, but I’m gonna talk about your future families!" hahahah 

But other than that visit, we had a pretty good week!! Well Wednesday was the conference with Elder Bednar then Thursday my comp was sick.. ALL DAY! Sooo I pretty much just studied and chilled haha it was awkward cause the owner of our house payed some guys to paint the inside of our house so we just had people painting the whole week!! And they didn’t want any help from me haha sorry I was just bored haha! BUT guess what we found another FAMILY!! So now we have two FAMILIES!! We’re working with one and we have another one we’re working on, but the dad is too busy! But they didn’t come to church this week so give them some prayers!! The RAZAL FAMILY AND CONDES FAMILY AND CAMASES FAMILY! Then last night we found this new nanay that used to live over by the temple in Manila and she says “every time I drove by, everyone there was SOO HAPPY!! Why were they so happy? Sometimes they were clapping and cheering..I was like wow I wanna go in there someday it’s soo bright and beautiful!!"  hahaha soo we taught her what it was and then shared a little lesson. We’re hoping she’ll keep listening to us and maybe PROGRESS!! So give her some prayers too! Rosario Lorica! 
Holy cow I don’t know what else happened.. we’re just finding new people all the time!! 

Well, BEA and FELIPE came to CHURCH AGAIN!! Even tho it was WAYY FAR from their house this week! And their baptism is set for March 18!! YEET!!  Still waiting for the marriage to happen so sister Monilla can get baptzed!! YEET!! Bishop said hopefully in March!! (hopefully before I transfer hehe ;) ) 

Well that’s about it!! Sorry I can’t remember anything funny besides Elder Bednar telling us that we were dumb and saying our prayers wrong!! haha (he literally called us DUMB!) hahaha if you wanna know why, read “Ask In Faith" by David A Bednar!  Next week I promise I’ll have a funny story!! 

Wait I remember one! Elder Abracia drank some gatorade and then laughed and spit it all over Elder Rectos bed haha!! 

Well, I love you guys!! I’ll try to share a little about Bednars talk with you next week if you want to know!! 

Love you mom!! 
(and everyone else...) 
but especially mom! 

LOVE ELDER PANADERO
HAKUNA MATATA!!


I GOT KRISPY KREME!!! my boy Cymond Niebla bringing me a dozen donuts from manila!!… 
this other pic is us carrying some coco lumber while out working! The family we found last week was getting them for a fence so we carried them over to their house haha! 


then the little kids are our investigator family.. they helped us find some guy from the Netherlands we wanted to try teaching….he immediatley rejected us, my comp was kinda confused how rudely he rejected us.. cause there’s none of that here in the ppines! 





No comments:

Post a Comment