Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men; For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say. --D & C 100:5-6

Monday, March 20, 2017

LAST WEEK IN GUINO!! -WEEK 85

So… I'm getting transfered  to a very FAR AREA!! haha kidding I’m only moving over like one city and I’m still in the same zone.. I’ll be in Daraga next week!

Well, this week we ended pretty great!  The whole week we struggled to teach our old investigators with sickness and other things coming up.. but we did teach some of them and hopefully they will see some of them progress next transfer.  A couple said they would come to church next week so hopefully that goes thru next week! 

But something SWEET happened this week! So most newly returned missionaries probably are familiar with the name “Eric Guevara" well he was one of the investigators on THE DISTRICT 2 and well, he’s filipino and now he’s the newest member in our ward.. he just moved here with his family and now they're in this ward, and GUESS WHAT!? His daughter is our newest investigator as of yesterday! Too bad I won’t be there to see her get baptized, but I’ll hear about it from my companion! 

Well, not much happened this week! Kinda slow week!  We had a service project on Saturday and put a roof on someones house in a sketchy way! But no one was injured don't worry! Well I’ll let you now how things go next week in my new area! Daraga here I come! 

ALSO I WANT TO GIVE A BIG FAT SHOUT OUT TO THE CUTEST 4 YEAR OLD EVER!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIGGS!  I HOPE YOU HAVE THE BEST BIRTHDAY!! I LOVE YOU RIGGS!!

peace!

LOVE ELDER PANADERO

HAKUNA MATATA!!











































Lots of goodbye's to all the members in Guino!!


No comments:

Post a Comment