Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men; For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say. --D & C 100:5-6

Monday, May 22, 2017

ASU boyz take the streets! -WEEK 94

Soo this was another awesome!! week not how I was expecting it to go but it ended up being a great week! So it was weird cause we didn’t get to teach our progressing investigators this week because they were really busy...and almost all of our other appointments fell thru.. so sad right?? NOPE #BLESSED! Because we weren't able to teach the lessons we had, it only opened up MORE time for finding! So that’s what we did! And we more than doubled our new investigators this week! We found 13 this week and that was at least 1 everyday! So it was still an awesome and productive week! It’s been awesome to find so many people out here and also see 2 of those new investigators come to church on Sunday! It’s been a blessing to see the work progress here in Daraga! Hopefully we will still see MUCH more progression! Maybe I’ll get to see ONE more baptism before I head out haha! We are really working with Arcel to help her progress towards baptism but it’s been hard cause she’s been busy with getting enrolled in school but hopefully things will calm down and we can really help her progress! 

SOO about the ASU boyz taking the streets. ME AND ELDER ROBINSON had exchanges this week.. haha Elder Robinson is my batch and also from AZ he went to school at Corona Del Sol! Although their school always killed us in basketball... we LOVE EACH OTHER BECAUSE OF ASU!! and it was soo cool working with an American haha we actually have a really funny story.. so we went walking thru this village that I've never been to before so we asked some kids to lead us out. So they did and then they went ahead of us and told EVERYONE there that we were coming thru. haha So as we turn the corner there was like 50 people outside their houses staring at us and then started yelling at us "hey joe" and “what's up man" hahaha it was AWESOME!! Me and Robinson just walked thru smiling and saying hi haha but it was just soo funny at the moment..then it got funnier as we passed thru this little place we were walking away and I looked back again and they were ALL standing in the middle of the road staring at us HAHAHA!! it was hilarious! 

But my day with my ASU boy was awesome... we practically were finding ALL DAY!! haha and we found alot of potential investigators that we went back and taught the next couple days! Overall it was a super awesome week and really fun! 

I kinda realized these last couple weeks how #blessed I was to learn this new language and be able to connect with these people so good and I need to take advantage of it so I’ve been trying to make the very best of these last couple months!  I LOVE THIS PEOPLE!! There is no other people like them! No one that can be SOO HAPPY while posessing SOO little and still be willing to share whatever they have! They know how to TURN OUTWARD instead of turning inward!

I LOVE ALL OF YOU ALSO!! and hope you all have a good week! 

LOVE ELDER PANADERO
HAKUNA MATATA!!









When I'm home or far away, 
Heavenly Father, hear me pray,
Keep me safely in thy sight;
Help me choose and do what's right.
Thanks for home and family too,
Many things to love and do.
Thou art very good to me.
Heavenly Father, thanks to thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment