Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men; For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say. --D & C 100:5-6

Monday, June 26, 2017

ANG PINAKAMAHUSAY NA BALITA! WEEK 99

Heyyy fam and amigos... soo this week I had my last zone confernce.. which was actually a cluster conference which means we had other zones in the mission with us and we had all of the zones except 2 so pretty much more than half the mission.. and I got to bear my LAST testimony in front of all those missionaries!! I just bore a nice 1 minute testimony about my favorite thing ever... THE BOOK OF MORMON!! It truly is the keystone of a testimony.. 

Well I heard the COOLEST NEWS EVER at that conferene!! So the Masbate zone was there which was my first area!! Well the elders from mobo stayed at our house the night before the conference cause we’re right by the office.. well we were talking and GUESS WHAT?!? That family that we baptized back in the day in mobo (the Cantoria fam) well they're SUPER ACTIVE STILL and the mom GOT ENDOWED!! ahhh I was close to tears when I heard that!! I was soo happy they are still super strong in the church! The elders said she is still pretty sad cause she wants her husband to get baptized so they can be sealed in the temple.. but her husband is never home cause he works far away... but that time will come!! And her 4 boys want to serve missions and maybe the one daughter!! AHHH soo awesome! #blessed 

Well other than that, we also were #blessed because we found this part member family that apparently has been coming to church for like A LONG TIME!! haha but we just met them this last week and now they might get baptized in July!! SOO hey that’s cool! no?? haha They will probably get baptized when her husband gets back from work in a different area! Sunday was interesting also because some guy from Masbate showed up at the church on Sunday morning, apparently he’s a principle for some religion school in Masbate and came to Daraga this weekend and was like I’m gonna go to church at the "mormons" so he showed up and had a ton of questions and he said he really likes our church and wants to always go to church here when he’s here in Daraga... and his son is gonna go to church here every week now. haha Kinda weird but okay!! It’s funny cause he’s also baptist like our investigator that’s been coming to church and they both really like the church! We are gonna try to teach him next week if he comes to church again! 

Well that’s just about all that happened this week! IT WAS ANOTHER GREAT WEEK! And I’m ready for another great 4 weeks!! hehe 
LOVE YOU ALL!

LOVE ELDER PANADERO
HAKUNA MATATA!!

pics from the conference 

















Dillon and his comp after a good game of P-day basketball!!


No comments:

Post a Comment