Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men; For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say. --D & C 100:5-6

Monday, June 19, 2017

HAPPY FATHERS DAY AGAIN!! WEEK 98

HAPPY FATHERS DAY AGAIN!! 
Well this week was good we went and taught our investigator that has been coming to church (the baptist) and he’s awesome! He came to church yesterday also, he has a lot of questions but is finding all his answers here in the church so he’s been really satisfied with the church. He also told us a story yesterday that he saw 3 churches in his dream and he saw a white guy in white standing in front of one church and he went to that church.. well he told us that that he thinks that white guy was me HAHAHA soo thats cool haha (my investigators are dreaming about me haha) he’s really progressing. So sad story about the Delavin family this week.  Both times we went to their house they were either busy or had a lot of sick kids so we didn’t get to teach then and they weren't able to come to church cause 3 kids had fevers... so that was sad but ok they are still awesome!

This week my companion has been having alot of health problems and we haven't been able to work as efficiently as we would like but we are trying to make some miracles happen here! We have a conference this week with 3 zones which will be awesome to see old friends and I will be giving my departing testimony so it’s kind of sad, but also very exciting to see you all again! Sorry this letter is LAME but not much happend this week! I’ll send some pics tho hehe

LOVE ELDER PANADERO

HAKUNA MATATA!!






No comments:

Post a Comment