Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men; For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say. --D & C 100:5-6

Monday, June 12, 2017

t minus 6 weeks... -WEEK 97

What an AWESOME week these last few weeks and these next 6 weeks have and will be…. awesome! We’re starting to see God’s hand in this work in this area and it’s awesome to be a part of it! WARNING this is gonna be a short email mom magpasensya ka lang ha!! 

Soo this week we got to teach all of our progressing investigators and we were really bold with them this week to see how serious they really are and we extended them baptismal dates and they are all really excited for their goal dates (and so am I!) Their goal dates is my last Saturday in the mission but it might change to the 20th cause thats the moms birthday, so we are super excited to see what happens!

This last week the mom told me that she has been praying to know if this is really God’s plan for her!! Soo we just bore down in pure testimony and shared the blessings of the gospel and she is super excited and really wants to know this is right for her! So keep her in your prayers! We’re gonna try our favorite miracle worker this week! aka FASTING! I’ll give you guys another update what happens this next week!

This Sunday we had an area broadcast so all the wards met in the stake center and I got to see all the members from my last area so that was awesome! I love those people!! 

I love you all and also just want to send a SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE DADS OUT THERE!! You guys are literally the bomb!! but tbh I got like the michael jordan of dads!! love you dad!! 


LOVE ELDER PANADERO
HAKUNA MATATA!!


The father of our home leads our family
With wisdom's light in all that's right;
My father's good to me.

Fathers are so special with a very special love.
They watch us and protect us.
They guide us and direct us
Back to our home above.

❤️ HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL DAD'S ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment