Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men; For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say. --D & C 100:5-6

Monday, October 12, 2015

I USED TOILET PAPER! -WEEK 10

Ok so to start off, I used toilet paper for the first time!!  So yes all the myths and joking around about using my hand is 1000 percent true!!  But cool parable about it!  So wiping with your hand is like repenting!  You might not want to go down there with your hand just like you might not want to go and repent of your sins and confess to a priesthood leader!  But it is 100 precent necessary, cause if you don't go down there with your hand and clean it all out your gonna have stains on your underwear... and if you don't go and confess your not gonna be completely clean!  Well, there's my lesson for the week!  lol 

So this week we had an earthquake at 10:30 at night and I was going down stairs to turn the lights off and as I was going up the stairs it happened and we have 2 metal garage doors down stairs and they started shaking and it sounded like gun shots!  So I thought I was getting shot at, so I jumped and then ran up the stairs and jumped in bed!!  I had no idea it was an earthquake till the next morning when we got a text asking if we felt the earthquake, and my comp said oh that's what that noise was... I thought you fell hahahha!!

Ok so I've never been more excited for conference before in my life and I loved it!  We didn't get to see saturday sessions but the other ones were great!!  I really loved in Elder Bednars talk he quoted, I think Elder Wirthlin,  but he said "come what may, and love it" and that's how the mission has been for me!!  I've had many hard things come up and also some gross and weird things butttt I just decided to love it!!  I'm not gonna be able to wipe with my hand in  2 years, so why not enjoy it di ba??

We had a baptism on Thursday and my companion took a pic of me during a quick talk on baptism so there's a pic of me in live action!  It's so great having baptisms, it makes me soo happy!  Like one of the conference talks said " look at every person thru heavenly fathers eyes... and we can only do that thru the spirit" and during baptisms you really get to do that, and it's truly amazing seeing a person come unto christ!!!

Last thing sooo in Devin G Durrant's talk he invited everyone to ponderize a scripture.  I invite you all to do it too!!  My scripture this week is Alma 26:12  I don't have time to type it up but it's great.  I encourage you to look it up and then choose your own!!


ps." Don't just go thru the motions" Elder Oaks quote!   Keep being the best examples to the whole world!!  And keep the light in your eye shining like President Monson said!

LOVE ELDER BAKER
HAKUNA MATATA!!




Doing some service!  

 Watching conference

With the kids...Probably his favorite place! 
 Giving a talk on "baptism"
 Their drinks come in plastic bags!

I am like a star shining brightly,
Smiling for the whole world to see.
I can do and say happy things each day,
For I know Heav'nly Father loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment