Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men; For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say. --D & C 100:5-6

Monday, October 26, 2015

REPENT ALL YE ENDS OF THE EARTH! -WEEK 12

hehehe jk I'm not gonna call all of you to repentance right now!

Soo how is everyone? I love hearing from you all you guys! you are the best fans!!

So much missionary work going down right now its crazy soo many people going on missions and soo many people out right now! I was just thinking about how many of our friends are out and the other day I realized that I have a friend serving on every continent! That's nuts!! That's just proof that the church is true and that Heavenly Father wants all of His children to come unto Him and find happiness! Not just happiness... ETERNAL HAPPINESS!!

This week I was sooo grateful that families are ETERNAL! Being on a mission you really realize how much you love your family and the blessing of eternal families becomes your greatest blessing in life!!
Well last Monday a tree fell on a tricycle like 30 seconds in front of us!! that was pretty crazy!!  THAT COULD HAVE BEEN ME, I COULD HAVE DIED!! JK  the guy was fine, but it was really close to us!!

umm Wednesday we had exchanges!! It was my first exchange!! It was really cool. We went to a place that was 2 hours away!! So it was alot of traveling in a van that doesn't have enough leg room for an American lol!! But it was cool I got to see a really pretty sunset!! And I learned that I love grape jam!! lol I never tried it before until then!! OHH AND I LOVE BANANAS NOW!! or in tagalog sagging!! haha I buy some everytime that I see them on our way to meals!

Well it's time to get off but don't worry nothing cool happened the rest of the week!

Well I love you all, and all your prayers help me soo much.  They're sometimes the only thing getting me thru the day!! 

mahal na mahal ko kayo lahat!!
LOVE ELDER BAKER

HAKUNA MATATA!!




I have a fam'ly here on earth.
They are so good to me.
I want to share my life with them
through all eternity.
Fam'lies can be together forever
Through Heav'nly Father's plan.
I always want to be with my own family,
And the Lord has shown me how I can.
The Lord has shown me how I can.




No comments:

Post a Comment