Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men; For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say. --D & C 100:5-6

Sunday, February 28, 2016

GAWAIN MISSIONARY! -WEEK 30

My subject this week descibes my whole week!!   In English "missionary work" 
hahahaha Because that's all we've been doing this last week! of course!! 
But really it was just another week out here in the mission field!! 

We have transfers coming up this next week and usually the trainer gets transferred after training!  So I'm kinda expecting to get transfered!! And if I do, I'm gonna be really sad to leave my home here in Mobo!! This is all I've ever known here in the Ppines!! I'm scared to leave!!  Mostly I'm scared to leave my new moms!! hahaha (I'm a mommas boy!) hahahaha what I mean by that, is the two nanays here that feed us all the time!! It's funny, one of my mommas is just brand new! She's the mom of the family we just baptised!! I'm seriously gonna be soo sad to leave them!!  This whole last week we've been joking with each other like we hate each other so that we won't be sad if I leave.  haha  But I think it's just made us closer hahaha!!  Any of my close friends know I joke with the people I love the most!! ;)  And then the other nanay is the Gamba's mom!! She's been my mom since the day I arrived here, she always feeds us hahaha and always makes her sons work with us haha!!  But I don't know if I'm being transferred yet, I will let you know the next time I email if I'm in a new area!!  I will find out Friday and then transfer Monday!
But I just wanted to share a quick lil story!  So a lil background: when I got my call, Ellery Anderson's mom said to me " Don't even worry about the language! One day you'll start speaking and thinking in Tagalog and then even dreaming!!"  Well, she proved to be pretty much correct.  I find myself thinking in Tagalog all the time. And then one night my comp woke up in the night to go to the bathroom and he heard me sleep talking.. IN TAGALOG!! hahaha I guess I was closing a lesson saying something like "well if you don't have anymore questions, that's all and we leave these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen." HAHAHAHA that was pretty cool to hear!  That for me to know my brain is doing all the practice teaching while I sleep, so when I wake up, I'm ready to teach hahaha!! 

Well, that's all I got time for!! Just wanted to let you know I love you all!! 

Oh and I totally forgot I never updated you guys on the Elder Nelson talk.  So I will share one verse he shared and let you guys "ponderize" it!!  The verse is D & C 11:20!!

LOVE ELDER BAKER

HAKUNA MATATA!!

 The AWESOME Masbate Zone! 

a new pair of shoes Elder Baker has picked up!



D & C 11:20  Behold, this is your work, to keep my commandments, yea, with all your might, mind and strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment