Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men; For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say. --D & C 100:5-6

Monday, March 7, 2016

WALANG BAGONG BAGAY! -WEEK 31

Welp!  I'm still over here on Masbate.  Still with the same companion in the same area!! hahaha  I thought for sure I was getting transferred, but nothing happened except me becoming the new District Leader here in the Masbate area!!  Our zone is split in 2 districts and my district has 12 people and the other only has 8!! Imma have to get that fixed hahahaha I can't take care of 10 other people and my companion!! and my area!! 
welp that's what I think!! What my mission president says is God KNOWS I CAN!!

And like it says in Luke 1:37 with God nothing is impossible! (jessica! (; ) Well, other than that, I'm way happy nothing changed.  I still have my mommas here in mobo!! 
And we should have 2 more baptisms coming up in 2 weeks!!  So our area is really progressing.  I'm loving this area.  Everyone else's areas are hard, but mine just kinda comes to me on a golden platter!!  I don't know why our Heavenly Father has blessed me with this much blessings!!  WELL, THIS IS MY SHORT UPDATE!! 
SORRY I TOOK ALL THE TIME CHATTING WITH MY MOM HEHHEE!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!

LOVE ELDER BAKER
HAKUNA MATATA!!




  


  






"FOR WITH GOD NOTHING SHALL BE IMPOSSIBLE"
                                          Luke 1:37

No comments:

Post a Comment