Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men; For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say. --D & C 100:5-6

Monday, March 14, 2016

AYOOO ITS YAH BOII! -WEEK 32

(That's not Tagalog : ) it's Dillon talk!!)  


Alrighty soo first off our investigators that are supposed to be baptized on the 26th are named ROBIN!! I PRONOUNCE IT ROBINHO!! LIKE THE SOCCER PLAYER ITS MORE FUN!! and then Lucas!!  Lucas is Robinhos older brother!!!  Their last name is Flores!!  They attend church with our new member family that lives by them!!  They are 10 and 12 yrs old!!  Then we have another kid, not that we are teaching or anything, just a friend!!  But his mom is dead and his dad lives on a different island!!  And he's only 9 yrs old!!!  Well this kids name is Ogi!!  I cal him O!!   Well, this kid is like a little brother I never had!! (besides Asher) I seriously feel like we are family!!  Every time I see him we both get soo happy!!  Well this kid this morning was climbing a tree to get some langka!! (which is delicious!!)  And he fell out of the tree!!  Wait it gets worse!!  When he fell, he fell onto barbed wire!!  And he cut his leg open on his calf!!  And then his right arm on his bicep!!  The cut was like three fingers width!!  Massive cut!!  Well he came into Mobo to the health clinic and so we went to meet up with him and see how he was doing!!  And we were with him when they were cleaning out the cut and ahhh I felt soo bad for him I just wanted to like do something to take the pain away!! But this kid is  A BEAST!!  He barely even shed a tear!! awww  I love that kid soo much!!  Well then he had to get stitches and then we came to Masbate with sister Cantoria to get the drugs then we came to email!! So that was just my morning hahahah!! 

SOOO.. THIS WEEK WAS MY FIRST WEEK BEING DISTRICT LEADER!!  And well, it's not actually too bad!!  It's pretty fun having to take care of my lil kids!! (my district) hahaha I haven't had to do like that much more stuff just following up every night on their work and then doing district meetings and then doing the call in report at the end of the week!! 

I'M SO SORRY I NEVER HAVE LIKE ANYTHING TO WRITE ABOUT!!  This week we taught lessons and walked and taught lessons and walked more hahaha!! Well, I actually did my first baptismal interview last week, and now the kid wants me to baptize him!!! SOOO I HAVE A BAPTISM THIS WEEK!!  Well, not me, but the sisters in my district doo!!  I'm wayy excited to do the baptism for them haha!! 

WELL I GOTTA GO SISTERS ARE WAITING TO USE THE COMPUTERS SOOOO BYE BYEE!!
LOVE ELDER BAKER
HAKUNA MATATA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment