Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men; For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say. --D & C 100:5-6

Sunday, March 20, 2016

BROWNS AT THE SUPERBOWL!! -WEEK 33

So first things first, this week was rough!!  I had a slight fever this last week of 102.2 lol just a lil... but it's okay no one worry now!! (MOM)  I'm doing fine now!!  But this last week we had 2 days of rest which was kinda disappointing!!  I always say to myself aww I just want to stay in, I'm tired, but I go out and work and then I'm not tired!!  But those 2 days of forced staying at home were terrible!!  All I wanted to do was go out and try to work.  But if I stood up the first place I had to go was to the C.R. or bathroom...  But other than that whole problem, we still were able to work.   And we visited one of our investigators si Robin or I call him ROBINHO!!  Well he's the one that was supposed to be baptised this Saturday, but we have to move it to next Saturday!!  

AND OGI, the boy I told you about last week, is doing good.  The other day he was back up in the trees climbing to get what's called a star apple!!  And he was like standing on one branch with one foot that was like the size of a finger!!  And then the other foot on a different branch in the slpits reaching out to get a perfectly ripe star apple!! hahahaha  He's absolutely crazy!!  And I love him!! 

Also, one of our investigators nanay Bellagoza said this last week she thinks she'll get baptised while I'm here!! She's been getting taught for about 2 years!!  Soo she's getting close!!  She really knows it's true but she's scared that she might fall away from the church after like 3 years, cause that's whats happened in her past with other churches.

In the spirit of Easter, read the teachings of Howard W Hunter chapter 6 about the atonement and resurrection!   It will add a lot more knowledge about the resurrection!! 

WELL,  I just want to end by sharing with you guys a new favorite verse!!  Mosiah 3:19 the natural man is an enemy to  God!!  Once we truly recognize that we can learn to counter the natural man through the promptings of the holy ghost!


I love you all and want you all to have a safe week!!
LOVE ELDER BAKER
HAKUNA MATATA!!
The sister's baptism
"OGI" recoving like a boss!

 




How could the Father tell the world of love and tenderness?
He sent his Son, a newborn babe, with peace and holiness.
How could the Father show the world the pathway we should go?
He sent his Son to walk with men on earth, that we may know.
How could the Father tell the world of sacrifice, of death?
He sent his Son to die for us and rise with living breath.
What does the Father ask of us? What do the scriptures say?
Have faith, have hope, live like his Son, help others on their way.
What does he ask?  Live like his Son.

No comments:

Post a Comment