Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men; For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say. --D & C 100:5-6

Monday, August 15, 2016

BATMAN! -WEEK 53

So first of all, I bought a lego batman this last week and took a ton of pictures with him and whatever I was doing, so look for him in the pictures!! I realized I never really tell you guys what I do during the week so I will this time!!

Well this week was wayy cool.. well it ended cool!! So the beginning was just normal, Monday night we blessed a house of a part member family! This family happens to be a German guy and a Filipino haha! The German is not a member but they are really cool!! Well since he's German he doesn't speak Tagalog so when we did the blessing on the house they asked me to do it so I could do it in English! Which was weird praying in English! hahaha But it was also weird, because I've never blessed a house before haha!! But it was a wayy cool experience!! Then right after that, we headed over to a FHE with this American guy for his last week!! They left yesterday to go to Utah!! So that was funn!

Well then Tuesday morning we had a service project tearing out plants from a field of chili!! Which had a ton of thorns hahaha! But it's fun to be able to do some yard work, it reminds me of home! Then Wednesday not really anything happened just a normal work day! Thursday we had a cool district meeting that sister Infante taught and she talked about how important the holy ghost is in our work and how we have to be worthy to have the spirit! Which was cool.  It  went along with my personal study this week WHICH WAS THE 4TH MISSIONARY!! Such a great talk!! Really makes you think about what you're doing on your mission and how you can change!!
Then Friday was a normal day and then Saturday was a GREAT DAY!

We were lucky to join a young women activity in helping the YW come back to church.  So we visited with the members to less-actives!And lemme tell you... members visiting less actives and not just missionaries, works wayy better than just us coming by every week! We had 3 families come to church that we have been working on the last 2 transfers!!

SOOO YOU MEMBERS NEED TO GO OUT AND DO YOUR VISITING TEACHING AND HOME TEACHING TO THOSE "LOST SHEEP"!!
I wish I  would have realized the impact of member missionary work before my mish!!  It's soo important even if it's just a visit and a lil talk!! Or drop off some food!! I know it will help!! I love you all sooo much!!

LOVE ELDER BAKER
HAKUNA MATATA!!









No comments:

Post a Comment