Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men; For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say. --D & C 100:5-6

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Preach the Freakin Gospel to the Depths of their Souls! -WEEK 55

HELLO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!! 

So sorry about the no email last week, my missionary email is broken and it still is, so that's why I haven't been talking to you guys!! Don't worry it's probably gonna get fixed.. we'll see hahaha!!

Well little update...I MOVED!! I got transferred over to Tabaco zone I'm in Malilipot!!
ps. Malilipot is the closest area to the HUGE MAYON VOLCANO!! So ya i get a great view of that every day!! And when it erupts I'll be right here to catch all the lava!! hehe But this area is great, it's just like Mobo, my first area. It's a long strip of a highway and just has a ton of lil neighborhoods on both sides!! So plenty of people to preach the gospel to!! And we have a lot of investigators right now!! But we are gonna tract alot more, cause the last guy here hated tracting haha, so we are gonna just tract everywhere here!! 
We also have a group out here that we do a sacrament at after church, which is kinda really far hahaha and we have to walk!! But it's a cool place it's right next to the ocean!! Which means we're gonna do some tracting out there, so that we can baptize in the ocean hehe!! 

But this area is great, they had one investigator attend last week and she came back this week also!! BUT WE HAD A WHOLE FAMILY COME TO CHURCH!! A part member family, the mom is a member but her 3 kids and husband aren't yet!! But we are gonna work on getting them ready for baptism!! And we have a couple other families we are gonna work on getting to church next week too!!!!!!!  One other interesting thing!  The people here like only speak bicol hahahaha, so I'm gonna be trying to learn bicol!   Like all of sacrament was in bicol except my talk hahaha!! 

Well I'm really excited about this next week, and can't wait to give you guys another update next week!! I love you all soo much!!! 

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUT TO THE FLYEST CHICK I EVER DID MEET!! THE BEST BIG SISTER EVER!! AND MY BEST FRIEND!! 
AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BIG POPS THE BEST GRANDPA EVER AND THE BEST ACCORDION PLAYER!! AND HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU TWO ALSO GRANDPA AND GRANDMA!! LOVE YOU!!



Elder Baker
HAKUNA MATATA!









And if it so be that you should labor all your days in crying repentance unto this people, and bring, save it be one soul unto me, how great shall be your joy with him in the kingdom of my father!
--D & C 18:15

No comments:

Post a Comment