Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men; For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say. --D & C 100:5-6

Monday, September 19, 2016

I'M ALIVE!! -WEEK 58

HEHEHE JK I NEVER DIED BUT MY EMAIL IS ALIVE!! 
haha well finally my email got fixed so feel free to let me know how your doing hehe!! 

Well this week was GREAT!! Not really that much happened, but I learned that everything is always great as long as nothing bad happened!! hehe 

Well this week we had exchanges in Sto Domingo!! So that was fun and we had some really good food hehehe!! Then when we came back to our area we had a good couple days. We are working alot with our part member family, and the one girl to be ready for their baptism on the 1st of October, so we are gonna be going to them everyday this week to see if they're ready for baptism!! We think we might hold off one of them.. actually kinda sure we will push it back! But the family is looking really good!! He really changed his life!! He completely stopped using stuff like alchohol and cigarettes and coffee in like an instant hahaha he was like "ya i guess it’s a good reason to stop" haha!! He’s really cool he’s in one of my pics I sent. He’s the one holding the baby in the pic with the old guy haha!! The old guy is tatay bueno!! Which was disappointing he didn’t come to church!! 

But something else that was fun is we had a one day mission on Saturday... the bad part was that only 6 people showed up... we were kinda mad about what happened there!! None of the leaders of the branch came.. it was really annoying but we were still able to get some work done!! We got to visit some less active families!! Well sorry for the short email power keeps going out!! 

WELL I LOVE YOU ALLL SOO MUCH KEEP DOING GREAT!! 
LOOK AT LIFE WITH A GLASS HALF FULL PERSPECTIVE!!


LOVE ELDER BAKER
HAKUNA MATATA!!

Sto Domingo exchanges



 "missionary for a day"
"Tatay Bueno" and a family they are working with.


I am a child of God.
His promises are sure;
Celestial glory shall be mine
If I can but endure.
Lead me, guide me, walk beside me,
Help me find the way.
Teach me all that I must do
To live with him someday.




No comments:

Post a Comment