Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men; For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say. --D & C 100:5-6

Monday, October 3, 2016

BI....BI....BINYAG -WEEK 60

AYYOOOO so first of all sorry to all 5 of you that expect my emails every week I didn’t send one last week hahaha! But it just added to the suspense of this week with the great news of THE BIO FAMILY GETTING BAPTIZED! wait.. what... OH YA IN THE OCEAN AHHH!! Nothing I love better than helping a family come closer to our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and seeing them in white all ready for the baptism!! AND IT JUST MAKES IT THAT MUCH BETTER TO BE ON THE BEACH HAHA!! 

So that was on Saturday we had the baptism and it was soo great!! So funny cause we thought the branch president was gonna stand on the beach and my comp and a branch missionary would do the witnessing, but he walked straight into the ocean and was like RIGHT HERE WE WILL DO THE BAPTISM HAHAHA!! He told me when I asked him why he went into the water and he simply said “it's my duty!" and I didn’t really think about what he said until later but it kinda made me think... do we as individual members realize our duty?? EACH AND EVERYONE OF US HAVE A DUTY to do everyday! It’s no coincidence the people you see everyday and the things you’re doing… it's all part of God’s plan!! You just need to find out your duty in that very moment!  There’s also a verse in Ecclesiastes about our duty "fear God and obey his commandments this is the whole duty of men”. 

Also just want to add a little bit about something that a member talked about yesterday at district conference it was a great talk about the power of the Book Of Mormon!!  She talked about the power of reading the Book of Mormon everyday and promised that if you read it everyday, you will come closer to God!! NO DOUBT!! And you will gain a greater testimony that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the true church!! AND I PROMISE IF YOU READ IT EVERYDAY YOU WILL NEVER FALL AWAY FROM THE CHURCH!!  YOU WILL NEVER QUESTION WHY YOU HAVE SOO MANY PROBLEMS IN YOUR LIFE!!  YOU WILL KNOW YOU HAVE A LOVING HEAVENLY FATHER!! 
I know these things are true!! Because I tried it!! And I know the same feelings will come to you that have come to me!! THE BOOK OF MORMON is a powerful TRUE book!! 


LOVE ELDER BAKER
HAKUNA MATATA!!




















Now my brethren, we see that God is mindful of every people, whatsoever land they may be in; yea, he numbereth his people, and his bowels of mercy are over all the earth.  Now this is my joy, and my great thanksgiving; yea, and I will give thanks unto my God forever. Amen.  --Alma 26:37







No comments:

Post a Comment