Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men; For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say. --D & C 100:5-6

Monday, October 10, 2016

GUINOBATAN! -WEEK 61

AYOOO it’s your boy Elder Baker hittin you up from Guinobatan! haha I didn't give a heads up last week, but this last week I got transferred to Guinobatan! I was sad to leave Malilipot after only being there for 1 transfer, but I got done what I needed to do there now I'm here trying to find what I need to do now!! 

Well my new compo is ELDER AYSON!  Well he’s a great guy!!  He and his comp last transfer got transferred here in week 3 of the transfer, so they didn't really have very many people to teach.. and up until now they still didn't have much. So this last week we've been going around, I kinda found out the area and now this week is gonna be just straight TRACTING!! hahaha we NEED to find some investigators!! hahaha We did find 3 last week that were referrals, and they look like they are gonna be pretty good... hopefully we will see the gospel affect their lives!! 
Something cool that happened last week is sister Mercy, one of our new investigators, after the first lesson we set a return appointment and then when Saturday came at the time for our appointment we walked up to her like apartment complex kinda thing and she was waiting outside her house on the bench for us to come hahaha!! I was like what are you doing out here and she's like I was waiting for you!! HAHAHA it was so cool like to see how excited she was for us to come back and teach her again!! She had some questions about the apostasy and our lesson was perfect! We taught about the Book of Mormon and how it helped to end the apostasy!! She was really interested and ready to read the Book of Mormon! BUT she doesn't have glasses. She said she was gonna buy some! Hopefully she finds some haha!! So that was really cool but we also had some problems this week with my comp and the ward mission leader, they kinda had a lil argument... but it got fixed and we got everything figured out!! 
Something that I shared while we were trying to fix the problem is something I read once it says "be thou humble and the Lord shall lead thee by thy hand”.  I shared how the ward has been struggling with missionary work here the last year, and my comp was being hard hearted and didn't want to take some suggestions from the members, BUT if we will humble ourselves, the Lord will guide us in this work and THIS WARD AND THIS WORK WILL PROGRESS!!

I JOIN WITH SOME OF MY FRIENDS IN TESTIFYING THAT THIS CHURCH IS TRUE!! THE BOOK OF MORMON IS THE ANSWER TO ALL OUR QUESTIONS AND I AM SOO BLESSED TO BE IN THIS WORK.  I LOVE THE LORD AND I KNOW HE LOVES ME MORE!! 

I love you all soo much!! 

LOVE ELDER BAKER
HAKUNA MATATA!!







And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them.   --Ether 12:27

No comments:

Post a Comment