Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men; For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say. --D & C 100:5-6

Monday, January 16, 2017

#BLESSED -WEEK 76

SO I’m soo excited to tell you guys about this week!! This has been the BEST week I have had out here in Guinobatan since the first week I got here! So in our weekly planning last week me and my comp made some HUGE goals for new investigators this week and other goals to help our investigators to progress and well IT WORKED!! It wouldn't have worked without a little change of heart in me and my comp! My companion doesn't really have motivation to tract out here cause he’s been here for a long time now and hasn't had any success really in tracting out here, but we had faith we would have success this week! 

So on Tuesday we went out and started tracting immediately  We found and taught 3 new investigators right when we started! Then as we went to go and try to teach one lady we had met on the street the other week we took a detour down a road and as soon as we turned the road I saw a guy outside his house and he looked at me and smiled and I said to my comp “ we're gonna teach him!"  Well as we got to his front gate he was already opening the gate and he said "hey elders”.  I was like wait, you know the missionaries?? He’s like ya I’m a member hahaha!  Well, turns out he goes to church in the other ward, because thats where his friends are haha so I didn’t know him but then he says "come in elders I have someone I want you to teach!" HAHAHAHA WHOAH!!! #blessed!!  Well we get inside and turns out his cousin has been coming to church with him the last 2 weeks and wants to get baptised!! Well the elders in the other ward didn’t know where he lived so they never went to him luckily we found him this week and finally got to teach him and gave him a baptismal date for FEB 11!! he’s really excited for his baptism and he’s also gonna be baptized with his nephew who is 8 yrs old!! 
Well our prayer was answered!! We found our GOLDEN INVESTIGATOR!!  

But that’s not the only miracle that happened this week…………..So remember that house I told you about that we built again for that family after it got taken out by the typhoon! Well he’s a part member and he’s been really hard hearted back in the day and didn’t want to listen to missionaries! BUTT!!! We softened his heart THRU service!! He wants to be taught now and he’s already started changing his life! He has had a problem with the word of wisdom his whole life but now… IT'S GONE!!  He completely changed! WOAHH! #blessed!! We also set a baptismal date for him on Feb 26 which is the baptism of Sister Monellia! The lady who is waiting to get married to get baptized SOO WE ARE EXCITED FOR NEXT MONTH!! To see all these baptisms go thru! Elder Ayson is a little sad cause he probably won’t be here next transfer but he’s happy he was the one who found these baptisms!! 

Well that’s about it besides me losing 8 pounds in 2 days... what.. #PrayForPanadero! hehe kidding just a little stomach problem! 
I LOVE ALL OF YOU AND AM SOO THANKFUL FOR YOUR PRAYERS TO HELP MISSIONARY WORK THROUGHOUT THE WORLD! KEEP IT COMING! 
"preach the gospel at all times if necessary use words" just wanted to share one of my favorite quotes with you guys!


LOVE ELDER BAKER

HAKUNA MATATA!!










 Guinobatan 2nd Ward Christmas Party šŸŽ„


 Is this what they mean by...."fishers of men"?
 part of Elder Baker's Christmas package!!  
 RAIN...... šŸŒ© the typhoon is coming!!!
 Service Project after Typhoon Nina
Rebuilding this house!!




And now behold, I say unto you, my brethren, 
if ye have experienced a change of heart, 
and if ye have felt to sing the song of redeeming love, 
I would ask, can ye feel so now?
                                        --Alma 5:26

No comments:

Post a Comment