Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men; For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say. --D & C 100:5-6

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Dear Sister Baker ❤️

A sweet email received from the Legazpi mission president's wife.....we love hearing that our missionary is doing well and that he is happy. We know they love him!! ❤️


Sister Baker,

I was with your son at Zone Conference this week. It was wonderful to spend a few minutes visiting with him afterwards. He is doing great!  I am thankful that he is serving here in this mission. He is working hard and always smiling (at least when I see him!). I thought you would enjoy seeing a picture of him. 

Thank you for your support of your missionary's efforts. It is a blessing to serve with these dedicated servants of the Lord. 

Sincerely,

Sister Kotter 



No comments:

Post a Comment